Focus provides a complete Assessment system for teachers, school, and district staff, that includes custom item creation, formative and benchmark assessment development, scoring, and reporting.
The Focus Assessments Module
- Provides the ability to import, access, and analyze state and national assessment results.
- Allows users to create local assessments at the district, school, and teacher level.
- Enables students to take assessments within the Student Portal.
- Includes Live Progress Reporting to track student progress during an assessment.
- Provides immediate results to Students, Parents, and Teachers.
- Includes 52 item types such as multiple choice – standard, multiple choice – multiple response, true or false, choice matrix, cloze with drag and drop, label image with drag and drop, essay with rich text, audio recorder, drawing, math formula, graphing, histogram, chemistry formula, file upload, image annotation upload, gridded, and more.
- Provides technology-assisted accommodations for students with disabilities and integrates with the IEP to automatically assign accommodations such as text to speech.
Assessment Tools & Item Banks
Additionally, Focus has fully integrated with two leading providers of assessment tools and item banks to leverage the features our districts and schools need most:
- Learnosity provides top-quality authoring, feature-rich assessments, powerful analytics, complex question types, an advanced math scoring engine, and much more.
- Certica provides the Navigate Item Bank which is designed to help educators assess students’ understanding of concepts and track standards mastery.
Give your district the ability to analyze assessment data and identify student performance trends with teacher and district analytics and learning outcomes reporting.