Focus on Programming Scholarship 2019-20
- DEADLINE for scholarship receipt of applications is Friday, May 8, 2020.
- Applicants will be notified of award via email by May 20th, 2020.
- Applicants must be High School Seniors
- For questions, contact Kaytie Shea at email@example.com
The mission of the Focus on Programming Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to graduating seniors who have exhibited academic excellence in computer programing and computer science.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS. Focus School Software awards scholarships on the basis of a comprehensive process. An award amount of $1,000 will be given to the winning High School Senior to be used towards upcoming college funds.
Areas reviewed by the committee include, but are not limited to the following: academic achievements and awards, functioning applications developed, extracurricular activities, and technological impact on the future through programming.
Students should submit all:
• Programming related certifications they have acquired
• A sample of programming or a functioning application they have developed
• Have a minimum GPA of a 3.0.
• School Transcript
• At least one recommendation letter from a teacher or admin
Download the application HERE and then please mail three (3) copies of your application in a single envelope to:
Focus School Software
Attn: Focus on Programming
Scholarship Program (Kaytie Shea)
475 Central Avenue, Suite #400
St. Petersburg, FL 33701