Located in beautiful downtown St. Petersburg Florida, Focus School Software is the fastest-growing school management software company on the market. The only thing growing faster than our client list is our employee base. Focus is now comprised of 90+ dedicated and talented team members, and we are looking for more. Focus provides a casual, fun environment that fosters creativity and independence. Currently, Focus is looking for energetic, creative, and experienced candidates who can help us succeed in our mission to serve an increasing number of districts across the nation. We keep our clients’ needs at the forefront of everything we do, and as a company who understands the hard work of today’s educators, Focus looks for employees who share our values towards education. If you think Focus is the right place for you, and handling simultaneous projects that require your creativity and dedication sounds exciting, then we encourage you to check out the job postings below, as well as the many benefits we offer to our employees.
Trainers & Support:
How to apply
The Application Process:
If you think that you are the right candidate for one of our openings, simply take these steps:
- Tell us about yourself. Everyone is special; write a small cover letter telling us how you are special and what sets you apart from the rest.
- To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by clicking on the link above that you are interested in.
- An HR Rep will review your letter, resume and quiz, if applicable, and get in touch with you shortly. If we think you might be a good candidate, we will bring you into our office for an interview to get to know each other a little better.
- We won’t keep you waiting too long. If we think you are a fit, we will typically let you know within a few days.
- Come to work on your first day and meet all of your new friends, decorate your desk, and let us take you out for Thai, a Focus tradition.
- 15 Days of PDO
- 11 Holidays
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parking in Downtown St Pete
- A Gamer’s Dream Breakroom
- Discounted Local Gym Membership
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Casual Dress Code
- Lunch on Fridays…it’s on Us!
- Did we mention we’re in Downtown St. Pete?
Focus is a unique company, and we hire unique people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and hire and promote without regard to race, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status, socioeconomic status, or any other characteristic that makes our individual employees unique.